Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blah blah blah

So I just took the LSAT yesterday and now I'm going nuts wondering about my score. I honestly feel like I could have gotten anywhere from a 140 to a 170 (hopefully it's the latter). I won't get my score for another three weeks, so I have to wait what feels like FOREVER to see if I can buy my moccasin boots!!! Oh and if I'll get into any good law schools. So now I just need to think up things to distract me for three weeks because now, every time I think about the LSAT (which is all the time), I want to throw up. And I don't really want to do that. Here are some distractions I've come up with so far:

1) Watch Meerkat Manor until I can't see straight. My friend and I accidentally got hooked on this show last month when we semi-jokingly rented it from our school's library. But seriously, this show about adorable little critters? IS MY CRACK. Honestly, I am hooked. It's like a soap opera, but with much better looking characters. And it's quite educational too. I've learned that meerkats have an alpha female that generally doesn't allow any other female to have babies; that meerkats are very territorial; and that meerkat babies are cuter than human babies. Seriously, this I can do without: From http://www.babynewsnow.com/crying.html

But I NEED to get me one of these:
From http://www.zooborns.com

Or I guess I could just have the best of both worlds and find one of these:
From http://www.mamanista.com/2008/09/animal-planet-baby-and-toddler-costumes.html

2) Workout (Ha like this will actually happen)
3) Can't think of anything else. Too busy looking at pictures of MEERKATS.

No comments:

Post a Comment